Jennifer DeMoura & Madeline Gazaway


     The instrument we are talking about is the Piccolo. The Piccolo is exactly like the flute except it is much smaller. Next, the top of the instrument vibrates when air is forced between the two reeds. This double reed fits into a tube at the top of the instrument. Well, we wish we could tell you more. Thanks for visiting our website!!!



 music link 2

 music link 1

music link