Palindromes Lesson Plan:
Students will manipulate data in an array.
Students will copy data from one array to another.
will explore different representations of images and music in a
BCS-BP-10: Students will
write programs that process two-dimensional arrays.
Students will have done image manipulation unit in JES.
Students will have access to .wav sounds.
Students will know how to do basic sound functions.
Access to Youtube Video, LCD System and Speakers
Copy of worksheet for each student: PalindromesemordnilaP Worksheet
Computer and JES for each student. (Students may share if needed)
Note: Students may do this assignment for homework or extra
1. Discuss Palindromes and examples.
2. Play Video of Mozart Tablemusic.
Link to printed Mozart Mirrormusic:
3. Distribute worksheet.
1. Does not meet the Standard: Incomplete code and now
2. Meets the Standard: Program Runs and you have saved the
program and the Palindrome sound to your file area.
3. Exceeds the Standard: Detailed comments in code telling
how code works. Code and Several examples of sound saved in file