Series Circuit Simulator
1. Has at least 4 electron sprites.
2. The electrons move along a circuit path.
3. At least 2 light bulbs that light up when they touch electrons.
4. A button to turn off and on a switch. When the switch is on, the electrons move. When the switch is off, the electrons stop.
1. When one or both of the light bulbs are clicked, the electrons stop.
2. When battery is removed, the electrons stop.
3. When more batteries are added, the lights are brighter and more electrons appear.
Click Here for Script Samples of Circuit Simulation