Directions for Creating a Playback Xylophone in Scratch
1. Add a Red button that starts recording the user playing. Notes are stored in a list.
2. Add a Square button that stops the recording.
3. Add a Green Triangle that triggers the Program to play back what the user had recorded.
Instructions for Adapting Xylophone Project to Playback Xylophone
1. Start with a completed Xylophone Scratch Project.
2. Add the following variables and list to the Xylophone Project.
3. Draw three additional Sprites:
-Green Play Triangle
-Red Circle for Record
-Grey Square for Stop
4. Add the scripts for the "Stop Button" Sprite.
5. Add the scripts for the "Record Button" Sprite.
6. Add the scripts for the "Playback Button" Sprite.
7. Change the scripts for the Low C Sprite.
8. Change the scripts for the D Sprite.
9. Change the scripts for the E Sprite.
10. Change the scripts for the rest of the bars in the program.
11. Put these scripts on the stage to control recording and playback.
12. Save and test your program!